You will increase your sales and make more money through better communications. No matter the level of experience of a businessperson, we have noticed a general decline in the communications “soft skills” that prevent people from achieving their maximum potential. AMM Communications offers many solutions to solve this problem.
How do we do we help you achieve this? Through Communications Skills Training. We will work with you one-on-one or with your entire team to give you the tools that you need to succeed.
Our Communications Training provides single day, multiple day, and ongoing training for internal and external stakeholders, which will allow you to spend more time on making money and less time dealing with communications issues.
We work throughout the Metropolitan St. Louis, Missouri area, but we are also available to provide on-site training nationwide. Here are examples of the hands-on topics that we offer:
- How to Write an Executive Brief
- Leadership Skills Training [download id=”4619″]
- Negotiation, Business Development, Sales, and Marketing Communications Skills
- How to Persuade Anyone
- How to Create a PowerPoint Presentation (without bullet points) – This is an example of a PowerPoint developed for the American Association of Orthodontists.
- How to Create a Prezi Classic and Prezi Next Presentation
- Storytelling techniques
- Presentation and Platform skills
- LinkedIn but Lost
In addition to hands-on training, we can also work with your team to develop high level communications strategies:
- Strategies to Engage Your Target Audience… Make Your Message Clear and Concise
- Crisis Communication: Learn How to Manage the Situation
- Value Proposition Design – Communicating Your Value Through Digital Media
- Business Model Canvas – Why Does Your Customer Buy from You?
- What is Public Relations: The Basics of Earned Advertising