- AMM Communications – Response to Request for Qualifications for GRG – CONFIDENTIAL: Do Not Share with Other Firms or Agencies
- AMM Communications Member Agreement for the AMM Communications Hire Well Today Program
- AMM Communications Response to Request for Proposal for Public Engagement and Creative Services – CONFIDENTIAL: Do Not Share with Other Firms or Agencies
- Ann Marie Mayuga – AMM Communications – Pre-Meeting Questionnaire
- Ann Marie Mayuga Pre-Meeting Questionnaire
- Careers with Our Customers
- Communicate Better
- Communications Pitch Deck Project – Proposal for United Services for Children
- Communications Skills Training – Contract for Esse Health
- Communications Skills Training – Contract for Tom Hebson
- Communications Skills Training Pre-Meeting Questionnaire
- Contact Us
- Digital Marketing is Owned Media
- Digital Marketing Skills Training – Proposal for Staffing Solutions
- Drive Your Donors Today – Standard Plan for Special Olympics Missouri
- Drive Your Donors Today – Standard: Product Recommendation for CUSTOMER
- Drive Your Members Today – Special Quarterly: Product Recommendation for ACC St. Louis
- Drive Your Membership Today – AMM Communications Proposal and Plus Plan Recommendation for the Greater St. Louis Dental Society
- Drive Your Sales Today Enterprise Program – Recommendation for American Bank of Missouri
- Drive Your Sales Today for the Entrepreneur – Plan Recommendation for Hometraq
- Drive Your Sales Today for the Entrepreneur – Product Recommendation for Affinity Law Group, LLC
- Drive Your Sales Today for the Entrepreneur – Product Recommendation for Kim Baker, Vivid Performance Group
- Drive Your Sales Today for the Entrepreneur – Product Recommendation for Lathrop Gage St. Louis
- Drive Your Sales Today for the Entrepreneur – Product Recommendation for Stephanie Martinez
- Drive Your Sales Today for the Growing Business – Product Recommendation for CUSTOMER
- Drive Your Sales Today for the Growing Business – Product Recommendation for Purk & Associates, P.C.
- Drive Your Sales Today for the Growing Business – Product Recommendation for Spencer Commercial Cleaning
- Drive Your Sales Today Website Copy Questionnaire
- DYDT Plus Plan – Contract for Josh Campbell – Missouri Energy Initiative
- DYST Entrepreneur or Enterprise (with Talent Acquisition Training) – Proposal for Answer Midwest
- DYST Growing Business – Contract for Jennah Purk, Rock Medical Spa + The Face & The Body
- Easterseals Midwest – Drive Your Donors Today – Standard Plan Contract
- Ed Mayuga – AMM Communications – Pre-Meeting Questionnaire
- Ed Mayuga Pre-Meeting Questionnaire
- Firesign Stripe Credit Card Page
- Front Landing Page
- Half-Day Media Skills Training – Contract for West Community Credit Union
- Hire Well Today – Breakthrough Session Application
- Hire Well Today Breakthrough Session Calendar
- Hire Well Today Breakthrough Session Thank You
- Internal Employee Communications
- Media Kit – Customer Background Info Questionnaire – AMM Communications
- Media Relations
- Meet with Ed Mayuga, AMM Communications
- NADOHE: AMM Communications Response to Request for Proposal for a Marketing and Communications Plan – CONFIDENTIAL: Do Not Share with Other Firms or Agencies
- New Hire Success Programs
- Paid Media and Online Advertising
- Public Relations
- Purk & Associates Stripe Credit Card Page
- Reputation Management
- Response to Request for Proposal for Communications Services – CONFIDENTIAL: Do Not Share with Other Firms or Agencies
- Sales and Negotiation Training
- Social Media Marketing
- Special PR Project – Contract for Density USA
- Strategic Marketing Communications Planning
- Subcontracting for RFPs as a WBE
- Thank You Meeting Confirmation Page
- VIP Invitation – Hire Well Today Breakthrough Sessions
- Weinhardt Rental Operations Manager – References for Daniel Rear
- Weinhardt Rental Operations Manager Background Check Authorization for Daniel Rear
- About Us
- Let’s Book a Meeting with Ed Mayuga, AMM Communications
- Drive Sales | Drive Your Donors | Drive Your Memberships
- Hire Well
- Blog and News
Drive Your Sales Today for the Growing Business
A 90-Day Program (renews every 3 months, at the option of the customer, and will be automatically billed to your credit card):
This program is designed to help an established business that needs PR, earned media, social media, and owned media support. The goal is to create and sustain a “buzz” about your business among your current and potential customers.
Drive Your Sales Today will focus on the growth of your brand and revenue generation, following a clearly-defined process. We will provide an easy-to-implement roadmap for you through a strategic marketing communications plan. This plan includes 30|60|90 goals and an editorial calendar.
Public relations (or Earned Media in the PESO Model), is the cornerstone of this program. In addition to TV, print, radio, and blogger relations, this includes news releases (Owned Media) and award nominations. A key element for success is media relations with reporters and bloggers, followed by online monitoring of keywords. A press kit will be developed and maintained for reporters, as well.
Digital marketing includes SEO-friendly, natural-language website copy for your existing website, focusing on the Landing/Home Page, About Us, and Product/Services. This includes 2 rounds of edits per page, and we will provide a Google document that your webmaster can copy and paste into your website.
Finally. to bring together the entire program together, we will handle your company’s crisis communications and reputation management. We are available 24/7 to work with you during a time of crisis in your business.
Public Relations and Media Relations – The PESO Model
Why: To generate local and regional media relations attention for <Describe Product or Service>.
The PESO model, developed by PR thought-leader Gini Dietrich, is a strategy that demonstrates the integration of paid, earned, shared, and owned media to deliver integrated marketing programs, extend reach, and establish brands as leaders within their industry.
This program for Growing Businesses will focus on Earned, Shared, and Owned Media. If you desire Paid Media, in the form of PPC Google or Facebook ads, that option is available at the Enterprise program level.
What is Owned Media?
Owned media is another name for content. As Gini describes it, “It is something you own, and it lives on your website or blog. You control the messaging and tell the story the way you want it told.”
Why: The website copy that we will write and the press releases that we will issue on your behalf will contain the keywords identified in the the 30|60|90 day plan.
We will use an editorial calendar to provide you an overall picture of the activities for the three-month program.
Terms for the Drive Your Sales Program for the Growing Business
The customer will be charged for any media and video clips placed or secured for archive purposes. Anything outside the scope of this product as outlined above is not included.
* The customer will receive a Let’s Get Started limited-time offer discount for payment of the entire product by credit card within 24-hours of receipt of proposal email from AMM Communications.
** If the customer chooses the three equal monthly payments option, the first payment will be billed upon signing the agreement, followed by subsequent payments to be billed on the first day of each month.
*** If the customer requests an early refund after the program has started, there will be a “Kill Fee” equal to 25% of the entire product amount.
At the end of each 90-day product duration, the customer has the option renew the DYST product at the current level, or upgrade to a higher product level. Your credit card will be charged at the beginning of the 90-day product duration for the selected product.
At the completion of the product’s term, the customer is assigned ownership of any and all content produced for the customer within the scope of this project by AMM Communications.
This is the parties’ entire agreement on this matter, superseding all previous negotiations or agreements. This Agreement can only be changed by mutual written consent.