Not-for-Profit Blended Rate: $225 per hour for public relations services.
Ann Marie and Ed Mayuga are uniquely suited as subcontracted communicators for this project because they specialize in strategic communications and marketing, specifically using the PESO Model (Paid, Earned, Shared, and Owned media), working with businesses and not-for-profits worldwide.
The PESO model, developed by PR thought-leader Gini Dietrich, is a strategy that demonstrates the integration of paid, earned, shared, and owned media to deliver integrated marketing programs, extend reach, and establish brands as leaders within their industry. Read more at https://spinsucks.com/communication/the-four-different-types-of-media/
They help organizations craft their messages to become successful for long-term growth, and handle crisis communications situations as they arise.
AMM Communications LLC is currently owned by Ann Marie (51%) and by Ed (49%).
AMM Communications is currently certified as:
WBE & DBE — St. Louis Lambert International
DBE – Missouri Unified Certification Program
WBE – State of Missouri
- Certification Number: 4334
- Date of Issue: 01/07/2015
- Date of Expiration: 11/23/2023
WBE – Women’s Business Development Center – Midwest (WBENC)
- Certification Granted: January 17, 2019
- Expiration Date: January 31, 2023
- WBENC National Certication Number: WBE1900115
WOSB / EDWOSB – Women-Owned Small Business – Economically Disadvantaged – SBA Federal Certification
- Majority Female Owner: Ann Marie Mayuga
- NAICS: 541820, 541613, 541810, 541850, 541860, 541870
- UNSPSC: 60105409, 80111704, 80140000, 80141505, 80141602, 80141612, 80141618, 80171600, 80171603, 86101717
- Certification Number: WOSB190283
- Renewal Date: January 31, 2023
- SBA WOSB Expiration Date: 01/31/2023
What is AMM Communications known for?
AMM Communications is known for results for their customers through the quality of our work. We build long-term partnerships with customers.
We provide strategic communications and marketing, and then share with our customers how to implement the PESO Model for business development, content marketing, crisis communications, executive training, internal communications, marketing, media relations, reputation management, and social media.
Public Relations Focus
We help not-for-profits and associations increase their number of members by increasing the top-of-mind awareness (TOMA) of their mission and reach. As an example, we have worked with Washington University to increase their social media interaction with Fudan University.
A key tactic we use for our customers is developing and implementing a customized digital public relations campaign that will:
- Attract the attention of your target audience
- Boost credibility, allowing current and potential customers, students, clients, members, or volunteers to know, like, and trust you and your company
- Make your institution stand out because it is a marketing tactics that few businesses and not-for-profits use
- Deliver web traffic for months and years to come because online press releases are permanently indexed by search engine
So, TOMA = More website traffic = More potential customers/donors/or members!
Then, there is Media Relations. Do you ever wonder how products, services, or charity events appear on TV, radio, or online news outlets? It is because a marketing company like AMM Communications has pitched a story idea to the reporter.
This is called Earned Media and is included in all levels of our Drive Your Donors Today products. Earned media is difficult to obtain but we are excellent at it because we work daily to maintain strong personal relationships with reporters. We will find a way to get your story published!
A brief knowledge of our history.
AMM Communications was founded in 2008 by Ann Marie and Ed Mayuga who wanted to build a firm where communications and marketing results could be measured to help clients improve their sales and show the impact to their clients and customers. AMM Communications is an early adopter of embracing and using technology to better serve clients through a variety of platforms including WordPress, Zoom, ScheduleOnce, Stripe, Doodle, Trello, video email, and Google Docs.
We have carved out a niche for small- to mid-sized companies, and not-for-profits throughout the country who need a partner to provide strategic communications, public relations, media relations, crisis communications, media training, content marketing, internal communications, executive communications skills training, and social media consulting.
AMM Communications embraces technology and are early adopters to a variety of platforms. For example, we have been using Zoom conferencing since 2014, which has let us work with clients from anywhere in the world. We are based in St. Louis, MO., with an international airport allowing us to meet with clients in person if necessary.
Unique and innovative services we offer
- Leverage cutting edge technology, applications, etc. to ensure seamless management of public relations, reputation management, content marketing, etc…
- AgilityPR and our own proprietary media contact list that we have built since the inception of the company.
- Marketing and communications training customized for all levels of proficiency
- “Beyond Bullet Points” visual PowerPoint and Prezi presentation design
- Early adopters of technology that is used as part of our client management process
- Use Google Drive so our customers have immediate and direct access to their content, and use a 30/60/90-day plan that is updated with all current activity and results
Summary of AMM Communications Expertise and Qualifications
AMM Communications works with small– to mid-sized business, not-for-profits, and government entities. The company completed two Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) projects for St. Louis County Government: 1) Executive Development Initiative (EDI) in 1Q2013 and 2) County Leadership Initiative (CLI) in 1Q2015.
Ann Marie has spent her career working in communications having worked for national associations while she lived in Washington, D.C., and FleishmanHillard to serving as Director of Public Relations for a MetLife affiliate and later opened AMM Communications. Her strengths are in strategic communications, media relations, public relations, and internal communications. She earned a Master’s Degree in Adult and Continuing Education from the University of Georgia, Athens; Master’s in Journalism and Public Affairs from American University in Washington, D.C.; and Bachelor’s in Journalism from the University of Missouri, Columbia.
Ed brings vast corporate training experience from the transportation and pharmaceutical industries. As a manager at corporations such as United Parcel Service and Pfizer Inc. he was given opportunities to “train the trainer” and conduct adult learning classes. As a marketing consultant, he has designed and implemented customized training solutions for social media and personal branding. Ed also participated in the inaugural St. Louis County Government Citizen’s Academy in Summer 2013, and the St. Louis County Citizens Police Academy in 2019. He earned a Bachelor of Business in Finance, and MBA from Saint Louis University.
Requests for additional information or materials should be directed to: