April 6, 2017 (St. Charles, MO) – Thomson Printing, Creative & Graphics (TPC&G), a St. Charles, MO-based, fourth-generation family owned business, today announced the launch of its new website, www.thomsonprinting.com.
The new website offers enhanced, time-saving features for current and future clients to make working with the TPC&G team easy. New features include:
- Ability for clients to save time by uploading large Word files with complicated graphics to a secure, shared drive.
- Opportunity for a prospective customer to receive a bid quickly for a variety of printing projects.
- Access to receive a bid for an app development or website project from Giant Hat, a St. Louis based digital marketing agency that is an affiliate of TPC&G.
“Our new website reflects one of our core values of giving current and prospective customers premier levels of service. The new features provide ease of uploading large files for current projects, and timely responses to bids for printing, website development and app projects,” said John Meilink, TPC&G Chief Executive Officer.
TPC&G has expanded through talent acquisition and the roll out of several new services in 2016 and the first quarter of 2017, which include:
- Acquired Giant Hat, a sophisticated digital marketing agency known for its app development and website solutions.
- Opened a second office in the St. Louis bioscience and tech start-up district at Cortex Innovation Community (CIC) located at 20 S. Sarah Street, St. Louis, MO, 63108.
- Launched “$0 to 60,” which provides business owners a free 60-minute consultation with an experienced web developer who will provide a review, diagnosis and offer solutions for a small business’ current website.
“We understand that our success is a direct result of our clients’ success,” added Meilink.
Founded in 1905, Thomson Printing, Creative & Graphics (TPC&G), a St. Charles, Mo.-based, fourth-generation family owned business, is one of the leading Midwestern printing, web design, app development, and digital marketing development firms serving clients nationwide. To learn more, visit http.thomsonprinting.com.