It’s Monday night and the week is already in full swing. Do you ever look at how each day of the week is an opportunity to better manage your time? Below is the way I’ve looked at each day of the week since I was a kid.
- Mondays are hectic. You plan what needs to get done and prepare for all the items that pop up. Many people I know don’t like Monday because it signifies the end of the weekend. Personally, Mondays are fine in my world. It’s the way to kick start things.
- Tuesdays, I once read, are the most productive days of the week for people. It’s the day that allows an individual to settle in and get priorities accomplished. When I worked for a large company, I found that Tuesdays were usually free of meetings since Monday tended to be the day when most staff meetings occurred. I now turn it around and try to schedule most meetings on Tuesday because I’ve accomplished many of my administrative tasks on Monday.
- Wednesday is hump day. Again, it’s a day where I tend to have meetings scheduled to maximize my time when I’m out. It’s also a great day to visit the grocery store. Most people don’t shop on Wednesdays.
- Thursday is my favorite work day. It gives me the mental push to get things done so on Friday I can clean up stuff and leave for the weekend knowing that the work is done.
- Fridays, well, they speak for themselves. It’s a great day to dive into a long-awaited project. If you manage your schedule well, Fridays can be the most productive days of the week.
- Saturdays and Sundays are to regroup, spend time with family and friends, and get stuff done.
Thursday is my favorite day of the week. It’s the day that brings everything into focus on what must get done so I can enjoy my weekend. What is your favorite day of the week?
Did you like this blog? Please post your comments or send an email to email@example.com.